Sunday 1 May 2016

OMEGA - Extended Hiatus

Good morning Viphilus...

Before taking a month off I asked anyone out there who reads this blog to send me an email to let me know that they are paying attention ... or care ... or are interested in me pursuing this.

I heard from one of you (much appreciated by the way).

So this tells me that while I have not regretted a single word written or idea shared, I need to shift my energies into preparation for what comes next: a BLOG-book, which I will launch sometime this coming fall or early next winter. Much of what I have already written will likely show up again, but I want to restructure it and add elements and delete elements and ... well ... come at this from a different angle. I will also do a bit of research on what is required to get these messsages to a broader audience.

I know that there are more than one of you out there who have expressed appreciation for this BLOG, but it appears as if its time has run, at least in this format.

As always, I end with a BLESSINGS VIPHILUS ... keep loving life.

Pete
The Omega Man

No comments:

Post a Comment